Located within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, set against a breathtaking landscape of water, reedbeds and open expanses of sky. Snape Maltings is one of the most beautiful destinations on the Suffolk coast and a wedding venue like no other.
Join us for our Wedding Weekend on the 25th and 26th January, and enjoy a fabulous tour around the venue and discover how Snape Maltings can help make your day unforgettable. To find out more, click here.
At Snape Maltings we offer the space to create a unique and enchanting day for you and your guests to treasure.
We offer two licensed spaces to hold your civil ceremony:
- Take centre stage and say ‘I do’ in the internationally renowned Snape Maltings Concert Hall.
- Take your nuptial vows in the light-filled Concert Hall Restaurant overlooking the reedbeds and River Alde.
Wedding breakfasts can be enjoyed in either our Concert Hall Restaurant or Britten Studio.
Continue creating memories at Snape Maltings by having your reception in one of our extraordinary venues:
- Let the reedbeds provide a beautiful backdrop whilst you cut your cake in the Concert Hall Café and take your first dance on the Friends’ Terrace.
- The impressive Britten Studio within the Hoffman Building is a blank canvas which transforms into a magical space for celebrating and joviality.
- Flanked by the Concert Hall and the River Alde, the Henry Moore lawn lends itself as a picturesque setting for a marquee. A truly bespoke reception can be created by combining a little imagination with the extraordinary surroundings.
To enquire about having your wedding at Snape Maltings, please fill out the form below.
We offer a range of luxury self-catering properties, ranging from a delightful one bedroom cottage to a six bedroom house, all located within the Maltings. Staying at Snape allows you the convenience of being located at the wedding venue itself.
At Snape Maltings, we offer a personal and friendly service to help you choose gifts that celebrate such a cherished occasion for both you and your family.
Our personalised wedding gift service can be tailored to suit your wishes. Our dedicated staff will provide advice whilst you choose your gifts from our extensive range within our House & Garden shop. Images are then taken for reference, allowing you to check and confirm the items on your list with ease. This also allows us to provide your guests with a comprehensive list of gifts still remaining as and when they enquire.
If you would like to book an appointment or make an enquiry regarding our wedding list service, please contact Mandy at the furniture till on 01728 688303 or alternatively email email@example.com.