We offer a range of luxury self-catering holiday properties from a delightful one bedroom cottage to a six bedroom house, all located within the Maltings.
Staying at Snape allows you the opportunity to enjoy world class concerts, country walks, fresh artisan food from the shops and cafés, and exhibitions. Savour the serene landscape of water, sunlit reed beds and open expanses of water teeming with wildlife such as avocets and seals. Or just simply stroll through the eclectic mix of shops and galleries.
Save up to 20% on all properties between 25 February and 28 March 2019.
Discounts have already been applied.
- are maintained to a very high standard with lovely linen and towels being provided
- have Wi-Fi
- offer a welcome pack for when visitors arrive
- offer the provision of travel cots and high chairs
- have a key box system for entry
- offer designated car parking available on site
- staff are available on site 7 days a week from 9am until 5.00pm including maintenance staff with 24 hours emergency call out so there is always someone here to help if needed
- can be booked online or over the phone
For more information please call 01728 687172 or email email@example.com
“Fantastic accommodation, beautiful view and lovely location. Wonderful shops were an added bonus!”
“Absolutely perfect, fantastic cottage – couldn’t be better!”
This historic late 1800s sailing barge moored on the River Alde has undergone a sympathetic transformation into a modern, luxurious, floating, dog-friendly holiday cottage. She is almost 100ft in length and 18ft wide, sleeping 6 comfortably in three double bedrooms with an additional double sofa-bed in the lower saloon.