We offer a range of luxury self-catering holiday properties from a delightful one bedroom cottage to a six bedroom house, all located within the Maltings.
Staying at Snape allows you the opportunity to enjoy world class concerts, country walks, fresh artisan food from the shops and cafés, and exhibitions. Savour the serene landscape of water, sunlit reed beds and open expanses of water teeming with wildlife such as avocets and seals. Or just simply stroll through the eclectic mix of shops and galleries.
- are maintained to a very high standard with lovely linen and towels being provided
- have Wi-Fi
- offer a welcome pack for when visitors arrive
- offer the provision of travel cots and high chairs
- have a key box system for entry
- offer designated car parking available on site
- staff are available on site 7 days a week from 9am until 5.00pm including maintenance staff with 24 hours emergency call out so there is always someone here to help if needed
- can be booked online or over the phone
For more information please call 01728 687172 or email email@example.com
“Fantastic accommodation, beautiful view and lovely location. Wonderful shops were an added bonus!”
“Absolutely perfect, fantastic cottage – couldn’t be better!”
"We have stayed in self catering accommodation at Snape Maltings on three occasions and absolutely love it. The booking system is excellent, and they are so fair in their assessments. The accommodation is first class and spotless. On one occasion when we had a slight problem we rang the emergency line and it was dealt with within the hour. The location is wonderful ... views over the Alde Estuary, the reed beds, the special shops, the concert hall, the walks, the facilities, the peacefulness. We travel some 250 miles to this place, and at the end of our stay don’t want to leave. It is so special."
This historic late 1800s sailing barge moored on the River Alde has undergone a sympathetic transformation into a modern, luxurious, floating, dog-friendly holiday cottage. She is almost 100ft in length and 18ft wide, sleeping 6 comfortably in three double bedrooms with an additional double sofa-bed in the lower saloon.