We currently have a number of weekend retail assistant roles available at Snape Maltings.
You could be working in any of our lovely shops and be part of a great team of colleagues. Weekends are busy as we welcome visitors, holiday-makers and regular guests to Snape Maltings.
If you are aged 16 or over, and able to commit to Saturday and Sunday (every other weekend), and (most importantly) you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you.
As we are located in rural Suffolk, you must have reliable transport to be able to get to work here.
About the role:
• Working as part of a team
• Alternating weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
• 14 hours per weekend
• Hours – 0940 – 1740hrs (Saturday) 0940 – 1640hrs (Sunday)
• Providing great customer service – a welcome, smile and assistance – to our customers
• Working as part of the salesfloor – supporting colleagues
• Making sure that our stock always looks fresh, well merchandised – clean and tidy
• Operating the till accurately – making sure customers have a great experience
• General retail duties – filling shelves, keeping the salesfloor tidy
What we need:
• A positive, friendly attitude – someone who likes people and enjoys serving customers
• The ability to work well as part of a team – willing to support and help colleagues
• A genuine interest in the products that we sell
• Flexibility – the ability to work extra hours during peak periods and to cover holidays.
As part of our commitment to equality of opportunity, we kindly ask you to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.
To apply please e-mail an up-to-date CV to Greta Ronai; email@example.com.