River trips from Snape Quay - Hagar
From Monday 12 April£12 per adult, £8 per child (14 years and under)
Snape Maltings Quay
Depart from the historic quay, where generations of Thames Barge skippers have plied their trade, hop aboard Hagar and head out through the narrows down towards Iken Cliff.
The round trip of about 45 minutes gives you the chance to explore this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty from the River Alde, abundant with wildlife that changes with the seasons and stunning views across the mudflats and the reeds. Our new shallow draft launch Hagar is ideal for keen birdwatchers, as it enables us to get out at lower states of the tide when there are more wading birds around.
Please note that the River Alde is tidal, and therefore the times of the trips will vary from day to day. Use the Book Now button above to see times and book your tickets.
Hagar can take up to 8 people per trip, and trips will last approximately 45-minutes.
Tickets cost £12 for adults and £8 for children (14 years and under). Infants (2 and under) are free but still require a ticket.
Suffolk River Trips also run trips from Orford Quay – find out more on their website.
- Social distancing measures will remain in place and we would ask all passengers to follow the skipper’s lead
- We also ask that passengers keep within their group when aboard and maintain a safe distance from other groups
- Hand sanitiser to be available to all passengers when embarking and disembarking
- Some degree of agility will be required when boarding Hagar due to it being a smaller vessel and its frequent positioning outside of Sea Tradar
- Dogs are allowed on the boat trips