Debussy and Ravel introduce us to sensuous sound worlds of rippling harp-led textures – Debussy's cool and timeless, Ravel’s bright and vibrant. In between, Claire Booth joins to premiere Colin Matthews’ new song cycle Seascapes, commissioned for Aldeburgh Festival 2020.
Claire Booth soprano
Martyn Brabbins conductor
Debussy Sonata for flute, viola and harp
Colin Matthews Seascapes
Ravel Introduction and Allegro
Tickets for this concert go on sale at 10am on Saturday 7 November. Maximum 4 tickets per household.
Your safety and that of our artists and staff is our top priority and so some things will be different to what you’re used to. Key changes are:
- Reduced capacity in the Concert Hall, with socially distant seating.
- Shorter performances with no interval.
- Audience members will need to wear face-coverings (unless they are exempt as per the Government’s guidelines).
- No printed material – no tickets, programmes, or programme notes.
- Clear signs and helpful staff to make your visit straightforward.
- Regular and thorough cleaning, with hand sanitiser for you.