Kathryn Tickell & Amy Thatcher
Saturday 19 September, 3pm & 7pm
Part of Weekend Concerts at Snape
One of the leading lights of the UK folk scene and the world’s foremost exponent of the Northumbrian pipes, Kathryn Tickell is joined by her close collaborator, accordionist and clog dancer Amy Thatcher of The Shee and The Monster Ceilidh Band.
Tickets for this concert go on sale at 10am on Saturday 12 September. Maximum 4 tickets per household.
We want everyone to have the opportunity to experience live music again, and so the afternoon performances will be ‘Pay What You Can’, meaning you can see amazing live music at a price that you feel able to afford.
Food & Drink
Your safety and that of our artists and staff is our top priority and so some things will be different to what you’re used to. Key changes are:
- Reduced capacity in the Concert Hall, with socially distant seating. Tickets are limited to 4 per household.
- Shorter performances with no interval.
- Audience members will need to wear face-coverings (unless they are exempt as per the Government’s guidelines).
- No printed material – no tickets, programmes, or programme notes.
- Clear signs and helpful staff to make your visit straightforward.
- Regular and thorough cleaning, with hand sanitiser for you.