Kaleidoscope Chamber Collective
Part of Weekend Concerts at Snape
Kaleidoscope Chamber Collective brings together some of the finest young chamber musicians in new and varied formations. For this performance they pair Schubert and Korngold with a new arrangement of Four Songs by Reynaldo Hahn.
Elena Urioste violin
Savitri Grier violin
Rosalind Ventris viola
Laura van der Heijden cello
Tom Poster piano
Karim Sulayman tenor
Schubert Notturno in E flat major for piano trio, D. 897
Hahn arr. Tom Poster Four Songs: À Chloris, Quand je fus pris au pavillon, L’énamourée, La barcheta (premiere)
Korngold Piano Quintet in E major, Op. 15
Tickets for this concert go on sale at 10am on Saturday 31 October. Maximum 4 tickets per household.
For the 12pm performances we’re asking you to ‘Pay What You Can’, meaning you can see up to an hour of amazing live music at a price that you feel able to afford.
Your safety and that of our artists and staff is our top priority and so some things will be different to what you’re used to. Key changes are:
- Reduced capacity in the Concert Hall, with socially distant seating. Tickets are limited to 4 per household.
- Shorter performances with no interval.
- Audience members will need to wear face-coverings (unless they are exempt as per the Government’s guidelines).
- No printed material – no tickets, programmes, or programme notes.
- Clear signs and helpful staff to make your visit straightforward.
- Regular and thorough cleaning, with hand sanitiser for you.
Food & Drink