Sunday 20 September, 3pm & 7pm
Pianist, composer and bandleader Julian Joseph is one of the finest jazz musicians to emerge this side of the Atlantic. Known for his formidable skill and wide-ranging repertoire of original compositions and arrangements, his solo performances resonate with jazz club intimacy.
Tickets for this concert go on sale at 10am on Saturday 12 September. Maximum 4 tickets per household.
Your safety and that of our artists and staff is our top priority and so some things will be different to what you’re used to. Key changes are:
- Reduced capacity in the Concert Hall, with socially distant seating.
- Shorter performances with no interval.
- Audience members will need to wear face-coverings (unless they are exempt as per the Government’s guidelines).
- No printed material – no tickets, programmes, or programme notes.
- Clear signs and helpful staff to make your visit straightforward.
- Regular and thorough cleaning, with hand sanitiser for you.