Sunday 11 October, 3pm & 7pm
Part of Weekend Concerts at Snape
Imogen Cooper’s recitals are always eagerly anticipated. She contrasts Beethoven's characterful series of short pieces with the reflective mood of Schubert's sonata and Britten's haunting and most substantial solo piano piece, Notturno.
Beethoven Bagatelles Op.119
Schubert Sonata for Piano in G major D894 Op.78
Tickets for this concert go on sale at 10am on Saturday 3 October. Maximum 4 tickets per household.
For the 12pm performances we’re asking you to ‘Pay What You Can’, meaning you can see up to an hour of amazing live music at a price that you feel able to afford.
Your safety and that of our artists and staff is our top priority and so some things will be different to what you’re used to. Key changes are:
- Reduced capacity in the Concert Hall, with socially distant seating. Tickets are limited to 4 per household.
- Shorter performances with no interval.
- Audience members will need to wear face-coverings (unless they are exempt as per the Government’s guidelines).
- No printed material – no tickets, programmes, or programme notes.
- Clear signs and helpful staff to make your visit straightforward.
- Regular and thorough cleaning, with hand sanitiser for you.
Food & Drink