Saturday 5 September, 3pm & 7pm
Part of Weekend Concerts at Snape
Critically-acclaimed British pianist Clare Hammond makes her Snape debut with a programme of works by Mendelssohn, Rachmaninov, Lili Boulanger and Gershwin.
Clare Hammond piano
Mendelssohn Songs without words, Book 6
Rachmaninov Sonata No.2 (revised version)
Lili Boulanger 3 Morceaux
Earl Wild / Gershwin 3 Virtuoso Etudes after Gershwin Nos. 7, 4, and 6 (‘Fascinatin’ Rhythm’, ‘Embraceable You’ and ‘I Got Rhythm’)
Tickets for this concert go on sale at 10am on Saturday 29 August. Maximum 4 tickets per household.
We want everyone to have the opportunity to experience live music again, and so the afternoon performances will be ‘Pay What You Can’, meaning you can see amazing live music at a price that you feel able to afford.
Food & Drink
Your safety and that of our artists and staff is our top priority and so some things will be different to what you’re used to. Key changes are:
- Reduced capacity in the Concert Hall, with socially distant seating. Tickets are limited to 4 per household.
- Shorter performances with no interval.
- Audience members will need to wear face-coverings (unless they are exempt as per the Government’s guidelines).
- No printed material – no tickets, programmes, or programme notes.
- Clear signs and helpful staff to make your visit straightforward.
- Regular and thorough cleaning, with hand sanitiser for you.