BBC Symphony Orchestra with Ryan Wigglesworth
Fri 21 May, 4pm & 7pm4pm - Pay What You Can / 7pm - £25
Snape Maltings Concert Hall
Part of Summer at Snape
In a beautifully crafted programme of Mozart, Britten and Julian Anderson, the multi-talented Ryan Wigglesworth conducts the BBC Symphony Orchestra, directs Mozart’s concerto from the piano, Concerto No.12 and is also featured as a composer, his Notturno inspired by a Polish folk song. The event will be broadcast live on BBC Radio 3.
Mozart: Adagio & Fugue K.546 (7′)
Wigglesworth: Notturno (7′)
Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 12 K.414 (28′)
Anderson: Past Hymns (10′)
Britten: Prelude & Fugue for 18 Strings (9′)
Concert length approx. 75-80mins
Your safety and that of our artists and staff is our top priority and so some things will be different to what you’re used to. Key changes are:
- Reduced capacity in the Concert Hall, with socially distant seating.
- Shorter performances with no interval.
- Audience members will need to wear face-coverings (unless they are exempt as per the Government’s guidelines).
- No printed material – no tickets, programmes, or programme notes.
- Clear signs and helpful staff to make your visit straightforward.
- Regular and thorough cleaning, with hand sanitiser for you.