Your support is vital
“Every donation enables us to continue to enrich so many lives through music. You can pledge your charitable support in any one of the following ways.”
I’ve never been in a position where I’ve had this much freedom, where there’s been so much potential. Anything is possible; it allows you to continue to dream.
Open Space Artist
Friends of Snape Maltings
£80 (UK) / £90 (World) *
3 Years: £75pa by Direct Debit
- Advance information about all our activities via post and email
- 3 weeks’ priority booking for all our seasonal programmes
- Special Friends events with world-leading artists
- An international Friends Flyaway
- A dedicated publication, Friends News.
* Annual suggested donation, including £9 benefits.
With an additional suggested donation of £25 or more to our Britten-Pears Young Artist Programme, you can support our world-leading artist development programme for emerging professional young musicians. Donations of £100+ can be acknowledged in our programme books.
For more information, please contact us by calling 01728 687100 or emailing email@example.com.
Champion our work
Our generous philanthropists make a significant impact on our groundbreaking programmes, with unique opportunities to be more closely involved in our work, to meet artists, and enjoy the highest level of priority
booking. They can also opt to be credited in our programme books or remain anonymous.