Through their extraordinary support, our Annual Philanthropists are at the forefront of our ground-breaking projects and programmes, with unique opportunities to be more closely involved with our work. From nurturing the most exciting upcoming musicians through our world-class young artist programmes, to creating innovative and distinctive performances to inspire audiences and artists alike, your support is vital to realising the full creative campus of which our founders Benjamin Britten and Peter Pears dreamt.
Annual Donors have the highest level of priority booking, receive special invitations to events and enjoy other privileges according to their level. Donors can opt to be credited in our programme books or remain anonymous.
- Advance information about all our activities via post and email
- Enhanced priority booking for all our seasonal programmes
- Special Friends events with world-leading artists
- An international Friends Flyaway
- A dedicated publication, Friends News
As for Water plus
- Donations can be directed to a performance as part of a syndicate; towards the Britten–Pears Young Artist Programme; or given as a general donation.
As for Marsh plus
- Donations can be directed to any area of our work or offered as a general donation
- A dedicated Britten Pears Arts contact to help with any queries
- Invitations to special events with the Chairman or Chief Executive
As for Reed plus
- A dedicated Britten Pears Arts contact to help arrange entertaining for your party
- Opportunities to engage with projects and meet performers wherever possible
These donors can direct their exceptional support towards any aspect of our performance or artist development programmes.
To pledge your support at this level, please contact Miranda Johnson, Director of Development, on 01728 687150.
*Annual suggested donation, including £10 benefits. You may purchase the benefits separately at the minimum amount of £10, although please note that this will not support the charitable work of Britten Pears Arts, which relies fundamentally on philanthropic donations.
You can find out more about how your support can make a huge difference to our work by looking at our annual review. To purchase benefits only or to make an alternative donation, please also contact Kat Reading on 01728 687131.