Our third Creative Thinktank examines how music impacts development in the early stages of our life. Co-created by Professor Margaret Barrett, Professor Graham Welch, and Katherine Zeserson, the event will bring together around 15 researchers, practitioners, advocates, policy-makers and education professionals to consider:
- What is known, what is contested and what is unknown about the impacts of music on wellbeing in the early years?
- What are the barriers to effective early years music education in the home, community and pre-school settings
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of current early years music provision?
- What training and support is needed for practitioners?
- What research questions are arising for further investigation?
The discussion will embrace a wide range of wellbeings, including physical, psychological, emotional, social, educational and musical.
Further reading/related links:
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.