Full time, temporary. Salary dependent on experience.
Snape Maltings is one of the world’s leading centres of music and a visitor destination of outstanding natural beauty. The catering operation comprises cafés and a restaurant, as well as wedding and event catering.
The role of Seasonal Barista is for May-September, working at two sites, including Snape Maltings and The Red House in Aldeburgh. It is a full-time position, with working days of Wednesday-Sunday, straight daytime shifts. It will require an enthusiasm for good coffee and great customer service.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is enthusiastic about coffee
• Has good customer service skills
• Is polite, reliable and friendly
• Is confident, self-motivated and able to lone work.
• Has a full driving license
• Salary dependant on experience + tips
• Pro-rata holiday at 28 days a year
• Straight shifts, including some daytime only
• Staff discounts
• Life assurance
• Support for career development
• On-site parking
As part of our commitment to equality of opportunity, we kindly ask you to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.
To apply please send a completed application form and a CV via email.
Expected start date: 30/04/2021