Come and work in a beautiful setting at Snape Maltings with a great team of people.
In June we host the internationally acclaimed Aldeburgh Festival and throughout August a completely different programme of music at Snape Proms. We also welcome students and artists to Snape as wells as many regular customers, visitors and holiday makers.
We have seasonal vacancies in our catering and welcome teams. Roles include front of house; bar staff, car parkers and kitchen assistants. Shifts and hours are variable and flexible, evenings and weekends are included especially during June and August.
Rota’s are planned in advance and full training will be given.
To be considered you must be able to travel easily to Snape and will, ideally be 18+
We are looking for:
- Smiley, presentable people who enjoy working as part of a team
- Great customer service skills
- Availability to work from May/June until September/October
- Previous front of house/catering/customer service experience
- Flexibility – people who are able to work a variety of hours including weekends and evenings
- People with their own transport – we are in a rural area, there is no regular public transport
As part of our commitment to equality of opportunity, we kindly ask you to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to Greta Ronai, HR Administrator; email@example.com.