Part-time, permanent. £9 per hour.
Snape Maltings is one of the world’s leading centres of music and a visitor destination of outstanding natural beauty. The catering operation comprises cafés and a restaurant, as well as wedding and event catering.
This is a part-time flexible position working 24-30 hours a week, within our Catering team as a Kitchen Assistant, with tasks including cleaning, simple food preparation, stock rotation and washing up. The role will require flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings, but in off-peak periods potential for daytime only shifts.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
• Enthusiastic to work in a kitchen environment or has similar experience
• Able to follow instructions and self-motivate
• Be reliable and trustworthy
• £9 per hour + tips
• Holiday accrued on an hourly basis at 28 days pro-rata
• Straight shifts, including some daytime only
• Staff discounts
• Life assurance
• Support for career development
• On-site parking
As part of our commitment to equality of opportunity, we kindly ask you to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.
To apply please send a completed application form and a CV via email.
Expected start date: 17/05/2021