Full time, permanent. Salary dependent on experience.
Snape Maltings is one of the world’s leading centres of music and a visitor destination of outstanding natural beauty. The catering operation comprises cafés and a restaurant, as well as wedding and event catering.
The candidate should be a people person, with a proven track record of working well within a team, offering support to senior staff, as well as helping to train and nurture junior staff. The role will require flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings, but in off-peak periods potential for daytime only shifts, working up to 45 hours a week.
The role will require the candidate to deputise in the absence of the Team leader or Front of House Manager as well as be the lead on events, specific shifts or varied activity.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Minimum of 1 year Front of House supervisory role or 3 years’ experience of restaurant or function front of house
• Creative and an enthusiasm for good food
• Good customer service skills
• Is barista trained
• Understands wine and spirits and service
• Is able to adapt service styles, from relaxed café, to more formal private events
• Salary dependant on experience + Tips
• Pro-rata holiday at 28 days a year
• Straight shifts, including some daytime only
• Staff discounts
• Life assurance
• Support for career development
• On-site parking
As part of our commitment to equality of opportunity, we kindly ask you to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.
To apply please send a completed application form and a CV via email.
Expected start date: 12/04/2021