Permanent, part-time (22.5 hours, 3 days per week 0900hrs – 1730hrs)
Salary to £23,000 (FTE)
This is a new role which has been created to focus on our on-line shop which was successfully launched at the end of last year.
Working closely with the buying team this role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the on-line shop, building e-commerce sales, ensuring that products are promoted and that information is accurate at all times. Using the data to analyse sales and feedback to the buyers will provide essential information which will, in turn, support the business.
In particular, we are looking for:
- Experience in using an e-commerce CMS
- Experience in using and analysing Google Analytics
- A good understanding of SEO
- Clear and engaging copywriting skills
- The ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
As part of our commitment to equality of opportunity, we kindly ask you to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.
To apply please send a covering letter and completed application to Heather Fortmann, Head Buyer via email.
Closing date: Friday 30 April 2021